Feature — By admin on January 27, 2011 at 3:05 PM
- Start exploring Argentina at its official web site.
- For information on the country‘s main attractions and how to move around in its vast territory, visit Argentina’s Department of Tourism web site.
- Find specific country information prepared by the U.S. Department of State for U.S. citizens traveling to Argentina here, and a more detailed overview of the country here.
- Get yourself introduced to Fulbright Scholar David Rock’s History on Argentina: “From Spanish Colonization to the Falklands War” at this link.
- Other links of interest: www.lonelyplanet.com/argentina // www.bue.gov.ar/?lang=en
Arriving from the U.S.
- The main port of entry for international flights is Buenos Aires’ Ministro Pistarini or Ezeiza Aiport.
- Read all you need to know about EZEIZA, including official or private shuttle or cab services to get to Buenos Aires city or to other destinations.
- This page contains information about measurements (weight, distance, temperature, etc.) and their conversions.
- On this web page you can search for the local time in the Republic of Argentina.
Fuente de la fotografiá: "Portal oficial de turismo. Gobierno de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires www.bue.gob.ar"